Wednesday 24 June 2020

Day 93...


It feels like I’m adrift at the moment. Lists, structure and good habits are helping, but...I’m not sure ai can even put the feeling into words. Uncertainty around my job isn’t helping. It’s inevitable, but I’m struggling with a sense of lack of purpose, I guess, at the moment. In times when I have been not working in the past I have been looking for employment, applying for jobs that look promising, or at the very least even if not actively looking, that has been closed ended, giving myself a little time to regroup before getting back into the fray. All I can do in this current situation is hope that the housing market picks up and cross my fingers it will happen soon enough, it’s frustrating, and leaves you feeling quite helpless.

Time for sleep...

Robyn


No comments: