Thursday 23 April 2020

Day 31...



Happy St George’s day.

Some other things that have made me happy today:
- our now usual walk this morning, doing the next part of the sculpture trail and seeing the adorable Donkey, above.
- finally being able to get some bread flour - and a bag for my Dad too (thanks Mayfield Farm!)
- fresh bread - Mayfield again - our favourite 6 Seed Bloomer loaf.
- finally getting the nerve to cut my hair - not perfect, but definitely good enough!
- Listening to Mike Oldfield’s Tubular Bells II and remembering how wonderful it sounded in the Royal Albert Hall - I have a feeling my Mum won tickets for me and a friend to go and see it?
- another gorgeous day of sunshine ☀️
- spending time this afternoon playing about with some flowers outside, and my macro lens.
- MrEH spotting that my beautiful Aquilegia plant was flowering
- online chats with assorted friends
- a jigsaw where every piece has at least one straight edge - utter silliness and REALLY tests the brain out!
- a whole load of unprocessed Battle Of Britain Memorial Flight photographs from Torbay airshow back in 2018 to work through.

All individually small things, but each leading to a little joy - something which is very much needed at the moment.

Robyn

No comments: