Monday 12 April 2010

Another day, another bird....


The journey home passed off uneventfully I am pleased to say, and we're now settling back into normal life back here. I was still off work today though as there were the normal returning from holiday things to get done, so having done them, I decided to head over the the Amwell Nature reserve where there is a hide with feeders right next to it. Nothing particularly exciting to be seen although others at the reserve were getting excited about a pair of Greylag geese....and some Redshanks! I didn't quite have the heart to point out that, where I've been for the last fortnight there is such a serious problem with the Greylags that there is now an open season on shooting them......felt that might not go down too well, if I'm honest!

Robyn

No comments: