Monday 16 June 2014

Neglected...

...oops, poor little blog, I know I've neglected you since we got back from the Hebrides, and I'm sorry...last week got a little hectic though...here's why...










Two days at RAF Scampton in the company of a brilliant pal - photographing three great In Season Practises including the flat display which we'd not actually seen so far this year. Then a full day Saturday (a very full day as it turns out - thanks to the carpark chaos!) at the Biggin Hill Festival of Flight where thanks to the positioning of the Reds jets I was able to get the sort of "behind the scenes" shots that are my favourite subjects to focus on given the chance. Amazing, and to be honest I'm still grinning now.  I also got to meet some absolutely lovely people which was just the icing on the cake.  I've returned with in the region of 2,000 photos to go through and process, which is taking time, but the reaction the shots of the engineers at work, and just the jets themselves, have had on Twitter has helped the process along no end!

I'll pop some more pics up in due course, but in the meantime keep checking the Facebook page and website as there will be updates to both of those over the next few days too.

Right now, I'm off to bed....still grinning!

Robyn

No comments: