Wednesday 27 June 2007

That's a bit seedy!



Extremely quick post just to put up the first result from my initial experiments with my new Macro lens. It's a Canon 100mm f2.8 USM and so far seem like it's going to be great fun, but also a big challenge, to use.

I shall no doubt - as someone said the other day - be "posting up random shots of things in close-up" over the next little while - enjoy!

Speedway as usual tomorrow night, and then the weekend is the big one - Cardiff for the Speedway Grand Prix. As ever I can't wait - it's always an excellent trip and this year we seem to have plenty of riders to support with Tomasz, Jarek, Hans and of course Britain's very own Chris "Bomber" Harris. There will be others as well no doubt but I suspect those will get the loudest cheers from our little contingent!

Robyn

No comments: